Friday, November 2, 2012

Fridays Are Like Chocolate Frosty Dipped Wendy's Fries

So today is Friday. That puts me in an exceptional mood for several reasons. Frist off, the obvious one, the weekend starts at 2:30. Thank the Lord. Not that I've ever heard anyone say, "I hate weekends," but I would like to stress exactly how much I love weekends. Weekends are like the piece of carmel turtle pecan cheesecake after eating 10 tons of brussel sprouts all week long. They are like getting Wendy's french fries (the best fast food fries ever) and a chocolate frosty to dip them in after getting shots at the doctors. They are just grand.

Side note: I also really really really enjoy Thursday nights between 7:00 and 8:00 because that is when The Vampire Diaries is on TV. If you have never seen that show, I feel like it is my duty to warn you, that if you start, it is impossible to stop. And you might think I am exaggerating that statement, but ask anyone who knows me on a personal basis, I'm addicted to that show like it's cocaine. People have learned the hard way not to bother me on my Thursday nights. 

Alright, back to Fridays. The other reason I am in love with Fridays, is because 'round these parts, some people call this here day 'Fat Day Friday.' Actually there's only two people (that I know of) that call it that, and those two people would be yours truly, and one of my best friends, Abi.  "What is Fat Day Friday?" you ask? Well, I will gladly tell you exactly what it is. Fat Day Friday is when we go out after school to a large variety of places that sell food, and eat at much as we possibly can without throwing up. Because let's be honest here, food is the meaning of life. 

We started this little tradition of ours very recently. Today will actually be the 2nd ever Fat Day Friday. It's a little bit ironic how we seem to think Fat Day Friday is the only day we pig out though, since I'm pretty sure what I eat on a daily basis would be considered "pigging out." But nevertheless, I quite enjoy it. And to give you an idea of exactly what a Fat Day Friday entails, last week we went to Cafe Rio and split a pork barbacoa burrito, Starbucks, Kneaders,  a whole Dominos Meat Lovers pizza,  two Drumsticks, and 3 cans of Sierra Mist. All in a time span of like, 5 hours. And that was on a limited budget. Luckily, Abi's birthday was recently so we have plenty of money to go super hard this week. Holy cow my life is exciting.

Picture at Starbucks from last Fat Day Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment