Friday, May 10, 2013

Things I Really Hate


hahahahahah hello swags. Happy FRIDAY to you all.

Today, you're going to hear all about things that really get on my nerves. If you maybe read one of these and you think to yourself, "hey I do that." I'd like to tell you to STAHP. 

1. Don't stop in the middle of the hallway during passing periods. IM TRYING TO GET PLACES AND IF YOU STOP IN FRONT OF ME I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE, DRUG YOU, CUT YOU INTO SHAPES USING COOKIE CUTTERS, AND FEED THE SHAPES TO SNAPPING TURTLES. 

2. I can not stand when people are loud in movies. I mean, IM allowed to be loud during movies, but you're not. Let's just get that idea through our heads. 

3. I hate, I HATE, when people are communicating with you via social media and they spell "yeah" like "ya" or "yea." I don't know why it bothers me, BUT I HATE IT. 

4. I'm very aware of the fact that I'm no professional dancer, but DO NOT TRY TO CONTAIN MY GROOVE. I FEEL THOSE BEYONCE MOVES IN MY SOUL. 

5.  I hate when people change their personality around different people to be cool. Like bro, what do you think you're doing? How in the heck does anyone have that much energy to have like two different personalities for different people. That seems like it'd be to much work.

6. The Boston Red Sox 

7. Freaking Pandora and YouTube ads. Can you freaking not.

8. I know I was guilty of this in my 6th grade year, but we all make mistakes. Flare jeans that are too big for you that you've crammed into fake Uggs are never ok. They're just not. 

9. Wearing wet clothes. Like if I decide to YOLO it and jump in a pool with my clothes on, I will spend the time until I get dry clothes on absolutely hating myself. The resentment I feel for myself is about how much I would hate someone who killed my whole family. 

10. And the last thing I hate is when people try to act all above the people on reality TV. Like, "Oh they're so disgusting and trashy and stupid like omg what is our world coming to." That's nice and you can leave now because I'm pretty sure I'd rather be friends with them over you any freaking day of the week you irrelevant little ratchet. Jesus. (I did not mean Jesus is an irrelevant ratchet.)

Well that's all for tonight my peasants. Also, on a side note, I would really love it if you would all go to ask.fm/jackiebuckman sometime in the next week and ask me questions. If I get enough, hopefully I'll be able to use them and my answers for my next. Alright well go have a rockin YOLO Friday night, talk to homeless people, adopt a pigeon, life your life. Stay Swaggy. 

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Your blog keeps my swag intact, so thanks Jackie.

    ReplyDelete