Monday, February 11, 2013

ADHD Is Contagious


ADHD is contagious

Hello wonderful people that read Jackie’s blog (which if you don’t I feel quite bad for you and your life because it must be pathetic without this blog). 

At this moment in time you are probably thinking to yourself, “if this isn’t Jackie… who is it?!?” 
Well people of the internet, this is Natalie. Now at this moment you are probably racking your brain for the name Natalie, as it probably sounds familiar, but you aren’t coming up with anyone. This name sounds familiar because I was mentioned in a previous post (I actually had one all to myself and it made me quite joyous). 

Okay. Now that I have introduced myself, back to the main purpose of this post.

ADHD is contagious. 

Now whenever I tell people this theory they normally say something along the lines of, “now Natalie… you know ADHD is not contagious right?” and then I end up yelling because I must be right. Always. No questions asked okay? I’m right. DON’T YELL AT ME, OKAY?
Below you will find a list of reasons of why ADHD is contagious….

1.    Never before in my life (before the age of 12 - I may or may not have been a crazy child - and I am currently 14) have I had any symptoms of ADHD… until I met Jackie. 

2.  Have you ever been around someone with ADHD for awhile and then suddenly felt the need to yell squirrel out your window? No? Just me? Well then….

3.   These aren’t going to be reasons anymore… just more like me trying to give myself a valid and believable reason to why I may or may not have ADHD….


4. Since the majority of people I hang out with (which basically includes Jackie and my boyfriend) have ADHD I just feel the need to have it too. 

5.   The other day I was talking to my boyfriend and I just randomly started pointing out things around my school…. Like there was this book titled Alcohol, and this shiny poster, and this guy… his face was nice… shhhhhhh no one read that…

10.   I like the number 10. Its my lucky number. Bet you didn’t know that. 

Okay well since I actually do have a life (I really don’t, I’m just going to watch “How I Met Your Mother”) I am going to end this post, which I hope will make you laugh… even one of those awkward snort things or a small giggle will do… 

GOODBYE INTERNET YOU SHALL SEE ME AGAIN (Jackie and I are going to be famous, so be on the lookout). 

1 comment:

  1. "DON’T YELL AT ME, OKAY?" Hilarious. I see you saying that over and over (and over and over and over) in my mind. You're in my mind!

    ReplyDelete