Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pick Up Lines


Need to know how to pick up that cute guy or gal you have your eye on? Well congratulations it's your lucky day. The love doctor is in and she will see you now. (That's me, I'm the love doctor. Just in case there was any confusion there.)

I've had much practice over the years in the fine art of pick up lines and have come up with quite a few that never fail. 

See? Using these techniques you could have a man like mine in no time!

1. Wow you look like a puppy, and I really like puppies. Wanna make out?

2. If someone was ever going to be able to pull of wearing socks and sandals, it would probably be you. Also, I want your body. 

3. Hello, I'm a magician and I'd like you to help me perform a magic trick. If you'd just close your eyes and count to three, then open them. One....Two.....Three! Oh, what? Where did my clothes go?

4. This one is not actually a pick up line, but you just stand a ways away from the person and continuously wink at them until they come over. 

5. Give me your number or I will kill your family

6. Are you an owl? Because owls are cute and so are you. So, you're probably an owl. 

7.  If I had to be one of the last two people on earth, and I got to chose the other person, I would choose Justin Bieber first, but you're probably like number 28 on my list. So yay.

8. Are you a frying pan? Cause you're hot. 

9.  If you were a homeless cat, I would adopt you because you are really cute and would probably also be cute as a cat. Plus, I would feed you tuna like, all the time. 

10. Someone call 911 because you're hot and I might have a heart attack because I'm not used to being in the proximity of someone of your level of hotness. Meow.



Feel free to use these any time you want and be sure to let me know how amazingly fast and effective these were in getting you a husband or a wife. Meow cats, signing off. 

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO FUNNY JACKIE!!!! I think this is my favorite post of yours!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Maddy!

      Delete
    2. Jackie,
      Madeline and I just peed a little laughing at your post. PLEASE WRITE EVERY SINGLE DAY SO I CAN BE HAPPY AND LAUGH.

      Delete
  2. You are the best person in the whole world. I will for sure use all of these if needed!

    ReplyDelete