Thursday, February 7, 2013

Umm, How About No.

So on a day to day basis, all these things happen that you're just like, "what the actual heck?" And like, there are just those moments where you're like, "umm, how about no." 

I use this phrase a lot, and I made a collection of some instances where the it would be used. 


Oh, you think you're better at whatever it is that we're doing than me? Umm, how about no.

Oh, you think it's socially acceptable to wear socks with sandals? Umm, how about no. ( I really hate that.)

Bananas? Umm, how about no. 

Oh, you want me to get up early enough to put on my makeup at home as opposed to in the school bathroom? Umm, how about no. 

Oh, you wanna just go right ahead and run me over when I'm walking in the hall? Umm, how about no.

Softball is a lesbian sport? Umm, how about no. (Seriously, I'll drop you if you ever tell me that.)

Oh, I should stop screaming because you're right next to me and I'm yelling in your ear? Umm, how about no. 

Oh, you wanna go shopping and then ask me to buy you things? Umm, how about no. (I'm already broke and if I had money I sure wouldn't be spending it on you. Jesus.)

Oh, so you're just gonna dance weirdly in public? Umm, how about no. (That was directed at my Mother.)

Oh, you hate Justin Bieber and he is gay? Umm, how about no. (And how about I cut your head off.)

Oh, you wanna just scratch me and then be cute so I can't yell at you? Umm, how about actually I'm okay with that because you're just so cute and I can't be mean to you. (That one was for my cat.)

3 comments:

  1. If you add a comma, "I'm already broke and if I had money I sure wouldn't be spending it on you. Jesus" turns into "I'm already broke and if I had money I sure wouldn't be spending it on you, Jesus." DON'T SPEND MONEY ON JESUS!

    Another hilarious post, Jackie. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog...I love it. Like, really, really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete