Wednesday, January 30, 2013

BIRTHDAY MANIA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE! (Yesterday)

Sorry guys, I really really REALLy wanted to post yesterday but I got sooooo busy. (Which is usually never a problem cause I generally don't have plans or a life of any kind)

But now I shall tell you all about it! So the night before, I had lacrosse until 9 o'clock, and then decided I HAD to make cupcakes to bring to school when I got home. Not only did I need to make cupcakes, I, for some reason, thought they needed to showcase my fine superior chef skills and so I decided I would make apple pie cupcakes from scratch. About 10 minutes in to this I think I realized that maybe the whole thing was a bad idea. When 11:07 finally rolled around I just gave up. So the next day I brought these "cupcakes" to school that were the most hideous things I've ever seen. They had like an apple mixture in the middle of them but it really looked more like stuff you would find on the ground in the woods after it rained. Plus I decided to just skip making the frosting all together. I was really embarrassed of them. 

ANYWAY, then I got up early on my birthday morning so I could straighten my hair, which worked out alright. Then I went and looked at the fantabulous Facebook birthday post Natalie wrote me and smiled a lot. I then proceeded to take a selfie and wish myself a happy birthday on Instagram. Don't judge. (It got 44 likes, just so you all know. I was pretty proud.)

And I was so popular at school. All these people were like, "Happy birthday Jackie!" and I was like, "THANKS!" 

Holy macaroni it's windy outside and I'm 99% sure a tree is about to fall on my house and kill me. 

After school Abigail and I decided we would go see that new movie "Mama". It was kinda weird seeing a movie at 5:00 on a Tuesday, cause there were only four people in the theatre, including us, but it was fun. Also, for any of you wondering about the movie, I didn't like it that much. It was just a bunch of things jumping out at you, and it had a terrible, terrible ending. I personally think that I should star in horor movies because I just feel like I would be supes good at that. 

While we waited for my parents to pick us up from the movie theatre I used my quarters to ride the Kermit car in the arcade. Money well spent, if I do say so myself. 

My parents didn't want to eat at the restaurant I chose for my birthday dinner, so they just dropped Abi and I off, and went somewhere else to eat. I don't really understand how anyone could pass up an opportunity to eat at Chuck-a-Rama. It's an ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET, what else do you want?

We ate about this  x9

And then I went home and read all your wonderful Facebook posts that made me feel all warm and sparkly.

NOW IM AN OLD LADY AND I'M PROBABLY GONNA DIE SOON.

Nahhh just kidding. But other people might, as soon as I get my permit. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jackie,

    I am very disappointed in you. Just Kidding. Sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JACKIE! Your 15! Haha your so old! Not really, but you ready to take drivers ed?? :)

    ReplyDelete