Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Figure Me Out


Ok, so someone showed me this really supes kewl website the other day. It's called polyvore.com . And what it is, is you can create fashion, like sets I guess would be the word. I've been playing with it for like 72 hours straight cause it's so nifty, and I thought I would share it with you guys. 

So basically, you go on over to www.polyvore.com and sign up. Then after you got your pretty self all registered and all that yummy goodness, you go over and click create, along the top. You'll see for yourself when you go, but it gives you a bunch of categories to click on like Tops, Jackets, Jeans, Pants, Dresses, Hats, etc, and you go through those and click when you find something you like, and add it to your set. Then you go back to the categories and do the same thing until you have like, a really cute outfit. Then you just click publish, name it and hit save and boom the magical internet publishes it for the webernet to see. AND it links out to the sites where you can actually buy the things! But that feature doesn't really apply to me because I'm forever broke.

And the reason why I'm telling you all this, other then so you guys can play too, is that Natalie told me a while ago that I'm really hard to shop for because I don't have a particular style I guess. So I was like no, I have a style, it's just a very diverse style. Since I'm such a fashion designer, I thought I would show you guys some of the sets I made that represent my style so when you all go out to get me my birthday gifts this weekend, you'll know what I like. 



Yeah, like I could ever make my hair do that. Psh. 






Another example of what my hair will never look like. 







Cause I'm edgy





And also hipsta classy





And patriotic





and think I'm a biker





And forever in love with fancy dresses





and like to wear a lot of black?





And think I could pull off laid back cute-ness. (what? I can't even pull off regular cute-ness)





and rebellious





and lazy and cat loving





and, actually I don't really have anything witty to say about this one. 





I'm so good at fashion designing


So for the record, I do not wear the same sweatshirt and boring pair of jeans everyday because I want to. If I got everything I wanted, the previous pictures would be how I would look. But I don't, cause I'm poor. Deal with it. 

1 comment:

  1. POLYVORE!!! Ahh!! This website is seriously the bomb.com. I spend like all my time on it... You know when I'm not on twitter, pintrest, or instagram!:)

    ReplyDelete